Senior Financial Accountant with Ambition
- Meer dan 5 jaar
- Fulltime 32 tot 40 uur
As a team player you will have a key role in our Accounting & Reporting team in Amsterdam.
You will play a role in bringing the current finance processes to a next (digital) level and will be responsible for servicing and improving the accounting, compliance and reporting processes of your own (international) client portfolio which contains some top notch players in their market place.
You are a self-starter, who is used to work in a continuously changing and international environment, both in teams as well as autonomously. You are able to coordinate the tasks effectively and simultaneously on multiple clients while focusing on priorities.
- HBO/WO degree in accounting;
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Strong experience working with accounting systems (such as Exact Online, SAP, Oracle, Xero, NetSuite, Yardi and Navision/Dynamics 365);
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of Dutch GAAP and knowledge of IFRS is an advantage;
- Experience with preparing statutory filing documentation and managing audits;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities, organize work appropriately to meet and exceed client goals;
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- Experience in designing accounting processes, included improvements and standardization through automation and digitalization;
- Dutch language advanced level is a must (written and spoken), fluent in English (business English – written and spoken), any other European language is an advantage;
- High sense of ownership and commitment to drive results.
Waar jij jouw kracht voor inzet
You are a talented and ambitious professional in the field of financial accounting. You use your analytical and communication skills to solve complex issues at the interface of the business and financial function. As a people manager, you have the right mindset and capabilities to build strong working relationships focused on multidisciplinary collaboration throughout the growing Crowe organization.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Oversee and manage all local regulatory, statutory and tax compliances for your client portfolio by ensuring that all financial reporting and returns are prepared in accordance with the respective requirements;
- Responsible for completion and achieving timeliness of period end accounting processes in line with internal and external deadlines and procedures;
- Preparing Annual Accounts under Dutch GAAP including disclosures;
- Recommend, prepare and maintain various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures;
- Manage and providing support during the yearly audit process; building a professional working relationship with the external auditors;
- Enabling a smooth onboarding process for new (group of) clients;
- Participating in project groups and setup of accounting system requirements and new system (features) implementation in accordance with the Crowe ‘Digital Street’;
- Streamline finance and accounting administrative processes to improve efficiency and productivity for your team and clients;
- Drive the standardization of information, analyses and procedures as a further enabler for automation and digitalization of the accounting administrative processes;
- Optimize the use of Data Analytics, BI and other systems within the finance function, to maximize efficiency and the production of financial insights;
- Provide effective leadership, being performance focused and empowering a growing team to deliver results in a collaborative and collegial working environment;
- Motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively as a team. Responsible for the performance of management processes for staff within the team.
Wat je van ons mag verwachten
- A growing, international new player;
- A strong team and an excellent, collegial atmosphere;
- A wide and varied client base;
- Focus on your personal and professional development;
- The opportunity to grow towards manager of the team;
- Gain experience with multidisciplinary collaboration;
- Appropriate, competitive remuneration;
- Good Emplyee Benefits;
- Lunch is provided every day and you can grab whatever you like from the buffet;
- Every Friday afternoon there are drinks in our own bar to socialize with your colleagues;
- We go on winter sports with the office.
Through our international network, you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of clients, all with their own dynamics and applicable rules and regulations. This diversity of customers and our multidisciplinary approach will strengthen your professionalism.
Are you curious and do you want more information? Our Partner Financial Services, Lorenz Snoek, will be happy to make some time for you! Please let me know! If you want to read more about our benefits, we refer you to https://www.werkenbijfoederer.nl/carriere-bij-crowe/benefits
- 0 tot 2 jaar werkervaring
- Meer dan 5 jaar werkervaring
- 3 tot 5 jaar werkervaring